Product Marketing Manager Competitive Salary & Benefits PackageGreater Manchester
A superb opportunity for a Product Manager to join an established, global company who design and manufacture and a wide range of products for the healthcare industry.
Reporting to the Global Head of Product Category the role and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Product and marketing strategy for product portfolio; pricing, packaging, promotion...
- Provide competitor activity reports and perform market research
- Product training to distributors via webinars
- Create content/launch campaigns and lead product launches
- Monthly and quarterly reporting
- Utilise product plans to influence sales strategies
- Develop and execute go-to-market strategy
- Identify new markets and sectors globally
- Support product and project development processes through generation of ideas, identifying gaps and new product introductions
- Close liaison with regulatory affairs, procurement, quality and sales teams
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant commercial/marketing discipline
- Previous experience in a Product Management / Marketing role
- Experience gained in a manufacturing environment - preferred
- Excellent project management skills
- Able to work cross functionally
- Process driven
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Languages - advantageous
APPLY NOW to be considered
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.