Title: Strategic Marketing Manager (Until Feb 2022)
Location: Hemel Hempstead/Tingley (Home and office Hybrid Working)
Hours:37.5Do you have experience of managing Business to Business Communications?Do you have strong PR skills with the ability to deal with complex media enquiries, liaising with PR agencies to identify opportunities to promote a positive company public image and brand position?
If yes, then we want to hear from you.
We're looking for an experienced Strategic Marketing Manager from the world of B2B but with extensive PR experience to proactively manage media relations and reputation management for the organisation.The Role:
Working with the Director of Marketing and Brand, this role involves developing marketing strategies that engages senior decision makers within the UK healthcare Sector.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the high quality delivery of marketing activity both off and online. All programmes will be measurable and have agreed key performance indicators and be digitally-led.
Working with the commercial team the role involves proactively exploring new opportunities and events to market and optimise the current offerings.
In short, we're looking for someone who can think strategically but is also happy to roll up their sleeves and get stuck into day to day.
We are looking for someone who can collaborate and engage regularly with external and internal stakeholders, at all levels up to CEO and Board.
As the successful candidate, you will:
- Have strong strategic marketing judgement & insight
- Have the ability to analyse and interpret customer insights and feedback to translate this into actionable marketing programmes
- PR acumen, to manage media enquiries and senior stakeholders to produce commentary for the press and other information agencies
- Be able to demonstrate a proven track record of delivering consistent, quality and on-message media coverage
- Have excellent writing skills, attention to detail, and ability to create campaign material in the brand voice
- Be able to demonstrate creativity when formulating campaign strategy
- Be proficient at measuring media coverage and reporting back to senior stakeholders
- Have strong organisational and project management skills with a focus on planning, setting priorities, executing process and delivering results on time
- Be an excellent problem-solver with a high level of resilience, maturity and sound judgment
- Be an Ambitious self-starter
- Have the creativity and the ability to build communications campaigns that integrate across all marcomms channels
Previous experience of working in this type of role within the Public Sector or a highly regulated sector is desirable.About Us:
NHS Professionals (NHSP) run the largest NHS flexible staff bank, placing highly skilled temporary workers in NHS Trusts to meet their short, medium and long-term needs. Uniquely we are owned by the Department of Health and Social Care and we therefore reinvest any surplus we make directly back into the NHS.
We are particularly proud of being the first NHS organisation to gain the accreditation of Top Employer
by the Top Employers Institute. This is a huge testament to our ongoing commitment to making NHSP a great place to work for all our corporate employees.Our Commitment to You:
The Compelling Employee Journey
is our people development initiative that ensures whatever your path through NHSP you have opportunities to feel empowered, engaged and excel
in what you do. All of our new employees are taken through a comprehensive induction programme that takes you through our history, values and ways of working.
Throughout your employment you will have access to our Institute of Learning
(IoL) our blended learning platform providing with you with a wide range of blended learning solutions to personalise your Compelling Employee Journey
, helping and supporting you to be the best you can be through learning, development and personal growth.In return for your hard work commitment we offer you some fantastic benefits:
- Generous annual leave allowance - 27 days per year, plus bank holidays
- Flexible Working - we offer a range of flexible working options that include working from home or part time hours
- A commitment to talent management & development
- Star of the Month! - Our star of the month award enables you to recognise colleagues or teams that have gone the extra mile and they could win £100 worth of shopping vouchers
- Pension - We'll contribute up to 10% towards your pension if you join our stakeholder pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Group Income Protection
- Wellbeing Programme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee Engagement & discounts platform
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if sufficient applications are received. We will not contact unsuccessful applicants, therefore if you do not hear from us within 14 days of the vacancy closing, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.