Are you an IFA Administrator looking to pursue a new opportunity?
A leading and successful Financial Planning company based in Derby but who offer fully WFH are looking to expand their Client Services team by bringing on an IFA Administrator to provide client-facing, Administrative support to Financial Planners.
This Financial Planning firm provides Investments and Savings advice, with a strong values focused work culture who encourage training and study support progression.Role Responsibilities:
What's needed to be considered?
- Support and oversee a number of client related systems, processes and team members, ensuring an end to end delivery of outstanding support service to clients
- Act as the point of contact between Financial Planners and Clients
- Processing new business
- Prepare review packs
- Adhere to data protection & FCA regulations
In order to be considered for this unique opportunity, candidates need to have -
- Previous experience in a Client Services / Financial Planning Administration role
- Proven experience of providing quality support to Financial Planners
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Experience using IT Systems and Software including platform/provider websites and portals
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.