Lancashire County Council
have a successful ongoing partnership with Reed Education to provide Whole School Recruitment to Secondary Schools across Lancashire and Cumbria. We are currently working with a school who are looking to appoint an experienced Part Time Finance Assistant
who will be committed to role and be able to offer high quality support to the school at their busiest time. The role is to give additional support for the new school year and is an ongoing role.The successful applicant must:
Hours of work:
- Preferable however not essential experience of SAGE.
- Proficient in Office Word and Excel.
- Have good interpersonal skills; be trustworthy, punctual.
- Experience of invoicing, invoice reconciliation, data.
- Ideally worked in a school or similar setting.
3 days per week Hours TBCPay:
Grade 4 LCC Pay per hourOur Commitment:
· High quality training and support
· Opportunities to work across a number of schools
· Competitive rates of pay in line with Teacher Pay Scale
· Dedicated consultant to support you within your roleReed Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children's barred list check and satisfactory referencing.To Apply:
Due to the current situation with coronavirus in the UK, we are continuing to advertise vacancies and would encourage all interested, suitably qualified candidates to apply. We will determine on a job by job basis the most suitable method for assessment in light of the current situation. If you are interested in the role please email us an up to date CV or contact us on . We look forward to receiving your application.