I am recruiting for an Educational Services Company local to Sutton who are looking for the newest member of their Home Learning Team. The Home Learning Team provide profitable and high quality, outcomes focused service to Local Authorities, SEND departments, parents/carers and students.
This role is to support Senior Colleagues grow and shape the department carrying out various administrative duties whilst providing excellent Customer Service to clients.
General daily tasks will include:
- Liaising with Recruitment team and Agencies
- Supporting inductions and training sessions
- Take responsibility for IT equipment
- Acting as first point of contact between parents/carers and LA's
- Providing Financial forecasts in collaboration with Finance department
Candidates must have strong literacy and numeracy skills with the ability to read and collate data. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and databases is essential. Experience and knowledge of Special Education Needs within mainstream schools is desirable.
This is a permanent position but my client would also consider a candidate looking for a temp to perm opportunity.