Would you enjoy a Build and Release role in a growing global company? Are you an Engineer who enjoys seeing their work applied in visible in real world products? Would you enjoy role working closely with experienced and talented team using industry leading software tools such as GitLab, Cantata, Polyspace and others? Then you may want to find out more about this role.
In this position, you will be part of a growing and dynamic team that primarily focuses on developing software platforms and applications for industry leading customers. You will be responsible for developing software build and release systems to generate software for embedded and PC based deliverables. This is role based with team in Edinburgh, Scotland but they are open to candidate who can perform these duties on remote basis. Role Description
- Configuration management of the tools and frameworks
- Development and control of software release generation
- Creation and development of cross platform build systems and tool disks to support a growing range of products.
- Creation of plugins to support the automation process.
- Researching solutions to automation issues and integrating these into the system
- Creation and development of coding style guidelines and the software development process.
- Creation and development of work instructions
- Knowledge and experience of configuring Continuous Integration tools and systems.
- Participate in coding reviews and generate software documentation.
- Prospective candidates should have Degree (or equivalent) in Electronic Engineering, Software Engineering or a related field, and experience in software build and release m Windows and Linux OS experience
- Software release processes.
- Software build systems and tools
- Scripting (Powershell, Python or similar, batch files, build system scripting languages)
- Software programming in C/C++
- Version control systems
If you want the chance to progress your career in a highly technical and dynamic environment then apply for immediate consideration. Or to find out more, drop me an email. Follow Us:
We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing) and Linked In.