Our wonderful Alnwick based primary school is looking for a teaching assistant
to support their year 3
and 4 year
groups on a short term
basis for 5 weeks initially with a view for this to be extended.
Candidates must be able to commit to 5 working days each week, Monday to Friday mornings only
The successful candidate must:
- Hold at least 1 years teaching assistant experience, ideally with years 3 and/or 4
- Have mainstream school exposure
- Be level 2 qualified as a minimum
- Be able to commute to and from Alnwick 5 days per week
- Be able to commit to a 5 week contract
- Have a clean enhancedDBS certificate
- Be safeguarding trained with children (levels 1 and/or 2)
If you're interested, please apply now! Should you have any further questions or would like to discuss this role, please contact Gemma Richardson at M2 Education Newcastle.
M2 Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer who specialises in placing education staff across the North of England. M2 Education is fully committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people.