Trinity House Group is currently working with a highly successful, PE backed business in the East Midlands in order to recruit a driven and engaging Qualified Accountant. This is a hugely impressive organisation with a range of opportunities for career development in the future, working within a supportive and high-performing finance team.
The Financial Reporting Lead will play an important role within the Divisional Finance Function, with core activities including monthly management accounting, variance analysis and commentary, year end accounts, combined with frequent project work and process improvement.
The Financial Reporting Lead will have a key role in:
- Preparing the year end accounts and liaising with the auditors
- Monthly management accounts preparation with variance analysis and commentary
- Driving improvements in systems and processes
- Consulting with the division for any technical accounting queries
- Project work focusing on process improvement
- Oversee, maintain and develop the control environment
- Preparation of key board reports
For the position of Financial Reporting lead we are looking for candidates who are/have:
- ACA or ACCA qualified/newly qualified
- Experience of preparing or auditing accounts under UK GAAP (FRS 102)
- Strong analytical skills and confident liaising with the wider business
- A strong academic background with a desire to progress career within a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
A base salary of £50,000 is offered plus benefits. Please contact the team at Trinity House Group if you'd like to discuss your suitability.