SAP Business One Owner, SAP Delivery Manager, SAP Project Deployment Expert, Fully Remote
SAP Expert required to work for a Professional Services business based in Bristol. However, due to Covid-19, this can be fully remote.
The SAP Business One System Owner is responsible for the development, integration, modification, operation and maintenance of the SAP Business One system and associated business processes within Business Systems & Operations. It has both a commercial and operational focus, and includes the following duties and responsibilities:
- Ensuring the application meets business requirements, including functionality, usability, accessibility and security.
- Realising project benefits and seeking commercial advantages in utilising the system to support revenue growth.
- Ensuring business processes and controls are defined, operating effectively and fit for purpose to meet compliance requirements.
- Ensuring processes are compatible and integrated with the organisation's broader environment.
- Driving stream-wide standardisation and improvement of business processes and controls utilising the SAP system. This includes helping relevant stakeholders to understand the business benefits of the system and its stream-wide adoption.
- Improving system effectiveness and performance by strategising options, prioritising short term and long term developments, communicating decisions and initiating necessary actions.
- Reviewing, approving and prioritising any requests to change the system or its associated business processes and controls.
- Deciding who has access to the system (and with what types of privileges or access rights).
- Ensuring that system users and support personnel receive the requisite training in order to be able to operate the system effectively.
- Ensuring there is a mechanism in place, and consistently followed, which appropriately recharges system-related costs to the relevant client projects.
And other ad hoc strategic and tactical requests as required by the BS&O stream.
Key skills / experience
- Demonstrable prior experience of successfully owning / leading systems or product development.
- Strong knowledge of the accounting platform & related system marketplace, allowing you to anticipate client and customer requirements and initiate development actions to ensure these requirements are continually met.
- Effective communication and presentation skills with the ability to communicate clearly with individuals at all levels, internally and externally.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to build effective working relationships at all levels and influence decision-makers and wider stakeholders.
- Resilient, ambitious and driven with experience working in fast-paced and dynamic businesses.
- Ability to define clear system and process goals which are aligned with the strategic objectives of the company, with meaningful measures and metrics in place to enable tracking and delivery.
- Experience of leading, engaging and motivating a team.
- Commercial awareness, enabling you to identify opportunities to increase system-related revenues, reduce system-related costs and improve overall profitability.
- Professional Accountancy Qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
This is a great opportunity and salary is dependent upon experience. Apply now for more details.