Reed Accountancy Reading are currently working with a growing Accountancy Practice seeking a strong Payroll Associate to join their team.
This role is full time, permanent role working within their busy and expanding team. Due to the increased workload they are keen to secure a candidate who is able to handle a fast paced environment.
Supporting client payroll across both weekly and monthly. This role would be well suited to a candidate who has experience either within an Accountancy Practice or a Payroll bureau. Knowledge of Iris would be advantageous, however strong knowledge with other payroll systems would also be highly desirable.
Duties for this role will include:
- Preparing and running payroll for clients on a weekly and monthly basis including:
- Process fixed and variable salary pay elements
- Calculate SSP, SMP, SPP and other statutory payments
- Calculate and Process payroll deductions
- Calculate new joiners and leavers payroll including holiday pay
- Ensure PAYE liabilities are communicated to clients
- Process tax codes received from HJMRC
- Ensure all RTI submissions are processed on time
- Process End of Year payroll
- Deal with all client employee and HMRC queries
- Setting up new PAYE payroll schemes for clients with HMRC
- Run BACS reports for clients
The office is based close to a main train line and has free parking available.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more please apply today.