This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join an NHS organisation in the Port Talbot area. My client is implementing a new system in a very high profile project and require a Project Manager on an initial 3 month contract with a strong likelihood of extending into 2022.Client Details
My client is a key arm of the NHS in South Wales looking to roll out a new IT system across a number of sites in the Neath Port Talbot area.Description
The successful Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Effective project planning and resource allocation
- Working closely with wider internal project team and 3rd party system provider to ensure successful project delivery
- Utilising the knowledge of system experts to ensure that the solution delivered meets business requirements
- Identifying risks and issues in the project and communicating these
- Working alongside Programme Manager and deputising where required
- Regularly reporting on project progress
The successful Project Manager will possess:
- Significant previous experience on IT software delivery projects, ideally within the NHS
- Excellent level of attention to detail and reporting skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to drive the performance of both internal and external teams to meet delivery targets
- Collaborative approach
- Ability to travel to site at least 2-3 times per week
£300 - £400 per day dependent on experience.
This role is inside IR35.
This role requires someone within commutable proximity of Neath Port Talbot, initial expectation will be 2-3 days per week on site.