With the mission of improving the futures of young people who are in vulnerable situations by providing better education, health care and economic opportunities, this is an incredible international charity to work for. They are looking for a Senior Finance Business Partner to join their finance team on a 8 month interim contract. As part of the finance team you will be leading their financial planning and management in order to help grow their income and increase the impact of their spending.
Main responsibilities include:
- Leading the development of the 2022 budgets and forecasts for the teams you are partnered with. As well as supporting them through the 2021 year-end.
- Leading role in reporting, analysing and presenting consolidated reporting for all Support Services and Central costs across Q4 and for year-end
- Lead the design, development and review of complex business modelling providing inputs underpinning departmental and divisional financial planning and forming the basis of investment decisions and business cases.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an experience qualified ACA, CIMA, ACCA accountant.
- Be technically proficient with knowledge of external audit processes and standards.
- Have strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to identify financial issues as they arise.
- Have advanced business modelling skills.
- Be an advanced user of Excel.