Trainee Workshop Technician
Starting from £9.30 Per Hour + Pension + Private Healthcare + Life Assurance + Critical Illness Cover + Full Training + Great working environment
Monday to Friday, 39 hours (Some Flexibility required) + Some Overtime Requirements
Workshop Technician required for a professional and friendly engineering company. This is a great opportunity to get stuck into a busy and varied role. Offering full training and a personable working environment.
The Successful Workshop Technician will either be qualified with a BTEC or equivalent in Engineering and / or have previous experience working with Machine Tools. You will be able to read basic engineering drawings.
The Workshop Technician Role:
* Producing Components using manual lathe, milling Machine, hydraulic metal worker, radial drills and mitre saw.
* Using gauges and measuring instruments to meet require tolerances.
* Read technical drawings to understand specifications.
* Assist with assembly of in house mechanical works as needed.
* Ensure all materials and available and correct.
* Comfortable working unsupervised and as part of a team.
The Successful Workshop Technician:
* You will either be qualified with a BTEC or equivalent in Engineering or have previous experience working with Machine Tools.
* You will be able to read basic engineering drawings.