Our client is a well-established, accountancy firm, providing quality accountancy and payroll services to a variety of clients. Due to growth they are looking for a part qualified / qualified accountant to join their team.
The purpose of this role is to be responsible for running a client portfolio, providing them with accounting, tax and business advice.
- General accountancy duties for a range of clients from varied industries
- Providing tax advice and completing tax returns
- Providing business advice
- Ensure queries are dealt with in an efficient and professional manner
- Ensure a high level of customer service is provided to all clients
- Liaise with management
- Actively work as part of the Company team
- Talented, enthusiastic accountant, able to work with a variety of clients of different sizes from different industries
- Experience of working in an accountancy role is essential
- A good standard of computer literacy
- Excellent customer services skills
Appoint Consulting is a Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.