My client is currently looking to recruit an IT Support Assistant to join their busy and ever-growing IT team to support over 400 end users.
The role includes:
* Being available to answer the phone to colleagues in a professional, efficient, and helpful manner
* Providing front line troubleshooting, diagnostic and technical fixes over the phone, email, and desk side
* Supporting a variety of software applications, such as Office 2007/2010, MS CRM, in house ERP system, Sage200, ThreeX and more
* Offering help and support to over 400 users with varying hardware: from PCs, Laptops, Tablets, PDAs and Mobile Phones
* Take responsibility for the Company's Starters / Leavers IT process
* The role will involve occasional project work and travel to different locations may be required.
The ideal candidate:
* You must have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Applications
* Previous experience of working on a Service Desk would be a distinct advantage
* You will have good written, communication and interpersonal skills
* Knowledge of MS Exchange and Active Directory would be beneficial
* You should be able to work under your own initiative, be punctual and reliable
* Full UK Driving License is essential
* Most importantly you must be enthusiastic, keen to learn and enjoy working as part of a team.