**Nursery Manager **Streatham**
**Salary up to 35k *
*Full time 40 hours per week**
The role of the Nursery Manager is to provide professional leadership and management of the nursery and its staff, and to successfully manage the day to day running of the nursery and deliver high quality standards of care and education for all children.
• Comply with all regulatory requirements
• Provide high standards of care and education
• Support all nursery staff in their roles
• Acquire and maintain positive working partnerships with staff, parents and carers
• Sustain targets for revenue and costs Commitment to and understanding of the importance of Early Years Practice
Tigerlily Recruitment want to help you to make the right choice in your next career move. If you meet the criteria set above, or would like Early Years Career advice please apply ASAP for an informal and confidential chat. We cater for all Early Years jobs and currently have Nursery Manager, Deputy Manager, QTS, Montessori, Room Leader and Early Years Practitioner / Nursery Nurse vacancies.