I am currently recruiting for an Independent Financial Adviser based in the South East of England for a key client of mine who I have recruited for during the pandemic and placed staff with.
My client are seeking an Independent Financial Adviser (Employed or Self Employed) to manage an existing client bank (circa £15m) from a retiring Adviser, leads are also provided. The company have their head office in Crawley but have Advisers spread across the South East (Kent, Hampshire, Surrey & Sussex). You do not have to be based locally to Crawley but ideally capable of coming to the office 1 -2 times a month to meet the Directors. My client are offering £50k-£60k basic salary with commissions and bonus over a validation, to be discussed. Clients will be released to a new adviser over the course of 2021 and the start of 2022 and they are spread across Surrey, Kent, Sussex and Hampshire.
- IFA Firm with 4 Advisers
- You must hold your Level 4 Diploma
- If you hold your CAS status this is preferable
- Preferably working towards your chartered status or already obtained
- Full market independent financial advice
- Pensions, Investments, Tax Planning, Wills & Trusts, some Mortgages
- No business development is required but any new business is welcomed
- Part account management and part lead conversion
- 5 warm leads are passed onto the Advisers per month
- Clients reside in Sussex, Kent, Hampshire and Surrey
- Clients are at retirement age or approaching
- Transferable client bank is a major advantage
- Full-time work from home is available - you have autonomy to manage your affairs
- You would be expected to attend the office every so often to meet the Directors
If this would be of interest or any other Adviser roles I am working on please do get in touch.