Enra Specialist Finance comprises three separate but complementary trading divisions: Enterprise Finance, Vantage Finance and West One Loans.
Enterprise Finance are Experts in specialist Finance. We help intermediaries across the UK source the most competitive forms of finance for their clients through our panel of lenders. We are specialists in Second Charge, Bridging, Commercial and Complex Buy-to-let mortgages and loans.
As a Mortgage Adviser, You will be responsible for managing a caseload to maximise loan completions and new business within the second charge team.
- Identify the most suitable lender for customers and be proactive in dealing with the lender through to completion
- Liaise with brokers, borrowers, lenders, valuers
- Ensure SLA's are maintained and exceeded
- Manage a caseload while assisting team members to manage their caseload in busy times and in times of absence
- Maintain full records on systems, including clear and concise notes
Skills & Competencies
- Pass internal competency tests post induction.
- Ability to multi-task to ensure SLA's are met.
- Team player.
- Good communication skills essential for dealing with brokers, borrowers and lenders
Knowledge & Qualifications
- Experience in secured underwriting/packaging/broking
- Resilient and flexible
- Approachable and self- motivated
- High level of communication - written and verbal
- Attractive commission scheme
- Annual leave purchase scheme
- Extra half day off for your birthday every year
- Private medical healthcare (Vitality)
- Dental plan
- Company pension
- Perkbox subscription
- Free eye tests
- Summer & Christmas social events