Lancashire County Council have a successful ongoing partnership with Reed Education to provide Whole School Recruitment to Secondary Schools across Lancashire. As a result, Reed Education are seeking 2x Part Time Cleaners for a 6 week cover, Monday-Friday 4.30-7.30pm at a school outside of Lancaster.
We are looking for people with the following qualifications, experience and attributes:
• Previous experience in a similar role.
• Recent experience of working in a school environment or similar setting.
• Able to contribute to the smooth running of a school setting
• Well organised and able to prioritise their workload
• Hardworking and flexible, and able to use their initiative
• Have a good understanding an knowledge of Health & Safety
• Have the ability to develop good relationships with children and adults
• Commitment to Safeguarding
In return, what we will offer you:
• Free Continuous Professional Development through LCC
• Access to Reed discount club and pension scheme
• Help and advice on career development and interview preparation
• Paid in line with LCC Pay Scales
• Excellent support and guidance from your dedicated consultant, specifically focused on school site supervisor roles/positions
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check