Maintenance Engineer Salary: £32,000Location: Maidstone
We are currently recruiting for an industrial heavy manufacturing company in the Maidstone, Kent area who are looking for a Mechanically Biased Maintenance Engineer. My client has a brand-new site and are looking for a Mechanically Biased Maintenance Engineer to join their team. From the moment you step onto site it is evident that the company oozes engineering excellence. You will get the opportunity to work within a highly skilled engineering team that set high standards and are willing to support new engineers. The business is in the process of expanding its manufacturing site and potentially acquiring a new site in the north of England. Skills acquired to be a Maintenance Engineer:
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- The successful Maintenance Engineer must be Mechanically biased.
- The right candidate will need to have had prior experience repairing mechanical faults on bearings, Belts, Chains, Gearboxes, Hydraulics, Pneumatics etc.
- The Maintenance Engineer will need to have had previous experience working in any Industrial, Manufacturing, Armed Forces or Plant background
- The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from working in a company that can offer in house machinery training and the chance to be put on additional qualification courses.
- The right candidate will benefit from receiving private healthcare.
- The Maintenance Engineer will get a chance to work in a brand-new site.
- The Maintenance Engineer will get the chance to work for a company that is expanding.
Overtime, Good engineering team, Training. Commutable: Maidstone, Ashford, Aylesford, Rainham(kent), Faversham
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Adem Halil ( )
at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.