The Operations Executive will support the delivery of operations and activities for a range of products including Irish UCITS, UK Investment Trusts and Cayman offshore hedge funds. They will be responsible for designated investment teams within the organization and a key link between them and the rest of the client. Client Details
A boutique, investment-led asset manager based in the City of London with a collegiate and meritocratic culture - where capacity of investment strategies is managed to enhance and protect performance. Since its foundation in 2001, it has grown steadily and currently has 13 autonomous investment teams managing specialist, active and capacity constrained portfolios, with combined AUM of £22.8 billionDescription
The Operations Executive will support the delivery of the clients operations and activities for a range of products including Irish UCITS, UK Investment Trusts and Cayman offshore hedge funds. They will be responsible for designated investment teams within the organization and a key link between them and the rest of client. Responsibilities will include the following among others.
- Fund management team and investment product support
- Managing queries from various client departments
- Resolving mismatch and failing trades settlement
- Pre-trade compliance rules monitoring and review
- Long and short significant holdings disclosure to relevant regulatory authorities.
- Period end fund's exposure and performance reports production and ad-hoc reporting request.
- Positions and transactions reconciliations
The successful candidate who takes the Operations Executive role would have the following -
- Degree or equivalent with 2:1 (minimum)
- Professional qualifications (such as IMC and CFA) preferred, or a willingness to study towards. Further study is encouraged and funded.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Delivery focused with excellent organisation and time management
- Strong attention to detail and highly numerate
- Strong drive to reach solutions to various operational problems arising
- Team oriented but with the ability to use own initiative
- Study support including IMC / CFA
- Pension scheme
- Private health care
- £30k + bonus
- Office is in the City of London