Digital Transformation Lead (EMEA), Pharmaceutical Industry
We are delighted to be recruiting for a Digital Transformation Lead for our pharmaceutical client based in Hertfordshire.
This role provides an opportunity to Lead their Digital Transformation across their EMEA region. You will join them at the beginning of a CRM implementation where they will utilise your experience to ensure their digital strategy is developed and enhanced to position them as a progressive company within the Pharmaceutical industry.
This position will offer a hybrid working setup so when required you need to be within a commutable distance of my clients site.
To be considered, you must have prior Pharmaceutical industry experience
with a clear passion and drive for Digital Transformations. Required Experience:
- Extensive hands on Pharma digital expertise, or relevant consulting experience with digital tactics and channels
- Proven track record in Digital solutions and innovation
- Digital health, data, analytics, and omni-channel campaigns strongly preferred
- Experience in designing, building, and owning end to end customer experiences
- Digital strategy and tactical planning expertise essential
- Experience in deploying and scaling technology programs across key markets; communicating and partnering with teams on a regional scale
- Ability to collaborate with technology partners and internal functions to ensure business needs are translated into easy to use and relevant applications
- Experience in training delivery, market deployment and rollout across the EMEA region
- CRM experience and extracting meaningful digital insights
- Experience of budget management
- Can develop and execute structured project plans to a high standard
- People management experience
- Able to work in a cross culture and geographical way
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with experience in managing strong customer demand
Apply to be immediately considered.