Electrical Lead Maintenance Engineer Docklands£45,000
An amazing opportunity for an Electrical Lead Maintenance Engineer to join a prestigious critical environment contract in the Docklands, London. Working for a leading player within building services, you will be completing all pre-planned and reactive maintenance, holding experience working in a corporate / critical environment and acting as lead to a team of engineers. With a Maintenance background, you will be Multi-Skilled and hold current electrical qualifications along with HV (High Voltage) experience.
With the chance to work for a highly reputable maintenance provider on a renowned contract, the role will suit a technically forward thinking engineer, with full electrical qualifications, who is very passionate about their trade and career path.Hours
Monday to Friday
7-4, 10-7 day shiftBenefits
- £45,000 per annum
- 25 days holiday
- Pension package
- Overtime readily available
- Great opportunity to progress internally
- PPM (Planned preventative maintenance) & Reactive maintenance
- HV Switching
- Generator testing
- Power Distribution
- BMS Systems
- Carry out repairs to Mechanical Services
- Emergency lighting, Fire alarms, FCU's, AHU's
- Water Treatment
- Cooling Towers
- Pumps & Motors
- Organise and manage all planned and reactive maintenance of team
- Ensure log books are kept up to date
- Keeping good relationship with the client
- City and Guilds Electrical Installation Level 3 or equivalent
- 17th / 18th Edition
- HV switching experience
- Valid High Voltage ticket or previous High Voltage experience
- HVAC Experience
- Apprentice trained - desirable
- Commercial or Critical Maintenance Experience (Office buildings, data centre's etc)
- Very Client facing
Apply now to land a position that will take your career to the next level!!!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.