We are recruiting an experienced administrator or project coordinator to support a network of professional volunteers based across Central & Midlands region of England.
THIS IS A PERMANENT, HOME BASED ROLE - with some travel required, on avg. once every two weeks.
Working for this national membership body, you will work as a conduit between branch members and external partner organisations.
You will also act as first point of contact, on behalf of key members. All of whom are volunteers that make up each "Branch" within a national network.
As part of the team of geographically located Branch Support Coordinator roles, you will support regional committee members to deliver a broad range of activities in their local communities.
This role will focus on supporting these branches to deliver a suite of bespoke events, projects and programmes.
Please note this is not a role in which you are required to have volunteer enagement experience, however the following attributes are essential:
- Based in Central England/Midlands Area
- Willingness to be permanently home based
- Flexible Working (although Mon-Fri / 9-5pm, this role will require you to work the odd evening or weekend, always with time given back to you)
- UK driving licence and access to a car (you are expected to travel on average once every two weeks within the Central & Midlands region)
- Previous administration or project support experience
- Well organised and self motivated with an ability to manage own workload
- Passion to work with volunteers
If you like the idea of kick starting a career in the charity sector, this is one worth applying for!
Charity People actively promotes equality, diversity and inclusion. We match charity needs with skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities), gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation. We do this because we know greater diversity will lead to even greater results for the charities we work with.