Dynamics AX/D365FO Business Analyst - Bristol - c70k
I am actively representing a leading retail company in Bristol as they look to add to their award winning team with an experienced Dynamics AX/D365FO Business Analyst.
Renowned for their constant growth and investment in their technology, my client is now embarking on an exciting D365FO transformational project and looking for a highly skilled Dynamics AX candidate with Warehousing and Supply Chain Management exposure.
My client prides themselves with offering a forward thinking, autonomous culture as well as the perfect platform to see great progression within your career, providing the opportunity for advancement into Functional Consultancy.Responsibilities:
- Assisting the implementation of the end-to-end project life cycle and supporting the solutions
- Manage all ERP projects from start to end; user requirement, testing, deployment, documentation
- Support and develop enhanced functionalities for Dynamics AX/D365
- On occasion provide 2nd & 3rd line support for ERP cases
- A proven-track record and experience with Dynamics AX/D365F&O
- Extensive knowledge and understanding with warehousing and supply chain management
- Demonstrable performance in a similar role
- Knowledge of ERP Business Processes
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to or call me on to discuss this role in further detail. CANDIDATES CONSIDERED FROM EUROPE THAT ARE WILLING AND KEEN TO WORK IN THE UNITED KINGDOM.I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the chance to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. For more information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and available opportunities I can be contacted by email () confidentiality is of course guaranteed!
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Company benefit package including private healthcare, enhanced pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Fulfilling training and development programs
- Generous product discount