Real Estate Finance, 2+PQE
They are a top 100 Legal firm with offices in three locations across the UK. They are a full service firm with over 500 partners and staff members across their three offices. Their Commercial Property and Banking & Finance departments are highly tiered on the Legal 500 and they are striving for their Real Estate Finance Department to be also.
- Good working knowledge of full range of real estate finance, including short term bridging finance and complex transactions.
- Ability to draft / approve draft security documentation amended as appropriate to individual clients / referrers.
- Ability to undertake thorough title due diligence, raise appropriate enquiries and monitor / approve responses from borrower's solicitor.
- Ability to review facility letters / offers of finance and to interpret, understand, explain and satisfy special conditions of offer and conditions precedent to draw down.
- Ability to review valuation reports and identify issues to be highlighted / considered and satisfied.
- Ability to draft Reports on Title to lender clients identifying appropriate disclosures.
- Understanding of different Lender and Borrower entities such as Limited companies and LLP's.
- Good working knowledge of company law and Companies House procedures including registration requirements.
- Good working knowledge of Land Registry procedures.
- Having an appreciation and in depth understanding of the difference between short term and long term lending matters and being able to conduct tasks and give basic advice in relation to the same.
- Knowledge of regulated / unregulated lending transactions and identifying lender client parameters in this regard.
- Report into 2 market leading partners
- Work for a top 100 law firm
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working options
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Diversity & Inclusion
The firm prides itself on diversity and inclusion. If you require any reasonable adjustments during the recruitment process, please let us know.