Would you like to join an ethical energy company that was set up to put people before profit? Are you interested in helping protect the planet with greener energy? Then please read on!!
- Set up by the people for the people with a mission to end fuel poverty
- Journey of expansion which brings opportunities to grow careers/skills
We are seeking a talented individual to help us increase our pace of delivery, managing a continuous integration and deployment tools, helping us to define infrastructure as code, and helping us with estimating system requirements, as well as monitoring smooth operations.
- You will work with external and internal stakeholders as well as team members when capturing and documenting IT requirements.
- You will show attention to detail and show strong problem solving skills when helping to spec out projects and infrastructure.
- You will help with the development of data pipelines, setting up data lake and data warehousing infrastructure.
- You will help creating new integrations with third party providers and external data sources.
- You will help with the development of dashboards and other reporting tools.
- You will be comfortable working to Agile principles and development methodologies.
- Excellent knowledge of Python
- You will know common data query languages for relational and document databases.
- Experience setting up data pipelines, data extraction, transformation and load processes.
- Hands on in creating a data lake or data platform.
- Experience with AWS on the cloud side
The role pays up to £60,000.
If you would like to apply, then please get in touch with me: