Advantage Resourcing is seeking a IT Recruitment Business Analyst/Business Partner to work with a leading Energy client. This will be for 6 months located in London.
As an IT Recruitment Business Analyst, you'll be a vital part of our Enterprise Resource Management (ERM) team, which focuses on selecting the right people to match business demand, allocating resources across IT Engineering, as well as leading functional excellence in resource management, Sourcing, Supplier management and Recruitment Strategy.
Alongside your expert analytical and relationship skills, we expect you'll have a robust understanding of IT recruitment and its range of roles and skills.
We're keen to hear from people who have experience of delivering in a maturing business model, who are happy acting autonomously and are passionate about driving forward-thinking solutions. Beyond that, we'd hope to see as many of the following on your CV:
* MSP/VMS and Contingent workforce hiring
* Skilled in reporting and data analytics.
* An understanding of the disciplines and roles in IT delivery and services.
* Proven expertise in planning and organisation and project management.
* Stakeholder Management
* Any additional resource management or supplier management would be advantageous.
Please note that due to the high number of applications it's not always possible to provide detailed feedback to all candidates, please accept my apologies for this
Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.