Part Time Administration Assistant 6 month contract - Fareham - 37.5 hours per week - £9.46 per hourAbout the Role
We are looking for an administration assistant to join our established service in Fareham - working a 37.5-hour week.
The purpose of the role is to support the Service Manager and Administration Manager in a wide range of tasks, also to lead on completion of rota's, agency bookings, annual leave management and payroll figures.Main Duties and Responsibilities:
To be done in Admin Managers Absence:
- To manage invoices and prepare weekly report for Finance Manager
- To minute take at ward rounds and staff meetings.
- To assist with petty cash, new client / leaver forms, new staff starter forms / leaver forms.
- To assist in keeping accurate Service User files including all funding / contract information.
- Preparing monthly spreadsheet for service user spending.
- To assist in keeping accurate staff files.
- To assist with filing and archiving.
- Any other general administration
The Successful Candidate for the role will have:
- Weekly staffing figures and absence report to Service and Operations Manager.
- To manage the day to day changes of the rota in accordance with commissioned hours
- To manage Agency bookings / invoices.
- To manage staff annual leave booking and covering shifts.
- To manage a TNA system of logging in and out for all staff.
- To prepare hours / figures for our payroll team.
- To check the payroll report is correct.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Excellent all round computer skills, to include Word, Excel and various knowledge of Databases.
- Experience in managing budgets.
- The ability to act quickly and solve problems.
- Excellent organisational skills, including developing systems.
CareTech Community Services Ltd is a provider of specialist social care services supporting 5000 adults with a wide range of needs in more than 300 services across the UK. Committed to the highest standards of care and governance, we provide innovative care pathways for people to live in community settings with learning disabilities, severe physical disabilities, autistic spectrum disorder, challenging behaviour, mental health, forensic needs and acquired brain injury within a range of settings including, supported living services, shared housing, residential services and outreach. We encourage people to take control of their lives - this could be finding employment, having an active social life, learning new skills or building self-confidence.
Upholding the values of the organisation: PERSON-CENTRED FRIENDLY INNOVATIVE POSITIVE EMPOWERING.
Caretech offer - Stakeholder Pension Scheme, employee assistance helpline, flexible additional holiday and Share Save
Due to the nature of the position, successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS disclosure prior to commencement of employment. Caretech will meet the disclosure expense.
* Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to contact every applicant. We will be in touch 7-10 days after receipt of your CV if progressing your application to the next stage.
CareTech Community Services are proud to advise that they are a Disability Confident Leader.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES.
You may be aware of new regulations, which require that anyone entering a CQC-regulated care home in England to be fully vaccinated subject to certain exemptions.
The Health & Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) (Amendment) (Coronavirus) Regulations 2021 were made on 22nd July and come into force on 11th November 2021.