They're on a mission to build the most powerful product sampling platform in the world. Their proprietary technology already enables many of the world's most recognizable brands to run highly-effective product sampling campaigns online. Their brand partners come from a broad range of different categories from cosmetics and fragrance, to pharmacy, to food and beverage. Some of the most notable include L'Oreal, Cadbury, Estee Lauder, and YSL. JOB DESCRIPTION
Reporting to the UK Head of Commercial Operations, you will be managing and working with the Account Management team to execute campaigns and manage brand relationships.
- Managing brand relationships to execute campaigns and advise them on campaign best practices.
- Building strong brand relationships to nurture and grow accounts.
- Discuss future campaigns and renewals with our brand partners.
- Liaise with brand partners to collate relevant campaign collateral.
- Using internal tools to build and monitor live campaigns.
- Working with the Warehouse Operations team to coordinate stock management and the execution of a campaign launch.
- Deliver post campaign analysis for our brands and recommendations for future campaigns.
- Support the creation of collateral for our brand partners.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with excellent organisational and interpersonal skills. That along with a mix of the below skills would be preferred for this position.
- Experience in Sales, Marketing, or Account Management
- Experience / Working knowledge of digital media (particularly social)
- Experience / Working knowledge of the FMCG industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to develop lasting professional relationships with our brand partners
- High level of efficiency and accuracy
- Team player - with a good sense of humour