3rd Line Support engineer Job Title: 3rd Line Support Engineer Job Type:
£40,000 - £50,000 + Great Company Benefits and progressionLocation:
My client who offers consultancy, software and IT managed services in both Government and commercial companies are looking for permanent staff to work and develop their skills on various projects. You will be working with the latest technologies and offer a great route for career progression.
3rd Line Support Engineer Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Support, development, and improvement of our current service offerings
- Installation and maintaining of computer hardware and software systems
- Acting as a key point of contact for the Business, you will have a high level of interaction with internal stakeholders.
- Aiding with the deployment and migration of business-critical applications, predominantly working with SCCM/MECM.
- Working with Active Directory to migrate users and aid with application deployment.
- Working with the latest Microsoft Cloud Technologies, including but not limited to Azure AD.
3rd Line Support Engineer Skills and Experience required:
- Key business application deployment experience is essential
- Windows 10 deployment experience is essential
- Experience with SCCM/MECM is essential
- Experience within a large-scale tech lead organisation
- Azure AD experience is essential
- Microsoft Server Certified
- A fundamental technical understanding of Microsoft Technologies including Server 2008+, Active Directory and GPO
- 3 years+ experience of providing IT support services or equivalent experience of customer facing technical services
- Previous experience of infrastructure deployment, ideally within managed IT services using SCCM/MECM
- Administration and maintaining experience of SCCM/MECM
- MSI Application Knowledge
3rd Line Support Engineer desired skills:
- Experience of SAN Technologies
- Previous experience of working with Cisco networking technologies (TCP/IP Concepts and Troubleshooting) where applicable
If you are good 3rd Line Support Engineer and interested in a new role, keen to grow and develop. Contact Alex Thompson at Mainstay IT.