HR Administrator Wednesbury Temporary to Permanent Your new company
You will be working for a distribution business based in Wednesbury as a HR Administrator. This company pride themselves on being able to provide the very best customer service at every stage of the delivery process, putting customers at the heart of everything they do. Your new role
Your main roles and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Creating and maintaining employee records, both electronic and hard copy
- Updating HR databases
- Preparing HR documents including offer letters, employment contracts, change of terms letters
What you'll need to succeed
- Helping the function comply with statutory requirements by carrying out the appropriate checks for new starters, including right to work documentation
- Assisting with the on-boarding process and supporting HR inductions when required
- To provide employee information as required by other members of the HR team
- To review and respond to all emails coming into the HR help mailbox, and to escalate queries or messages as appropriate
Previous experience in HR is essential and those without any need not apply. You will be forward thinking and used to working in a fast paced environment. What you'll get in return
You will receive an hourly rate of up to £11.00 per hour depending on experience, this is a full site based role due to their industry. This is a temporary position with the opportunity to become permanent for the right candidate. Ideally you will be immediately available or on a weeks notice. On site parking is available.What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.