Senior PHP DeveloperUp to £55k - Fully remote The Team and Role
You're a team player. You're a good communicator. You probably have a degree. You've got commercial experience in modern, object-oriented PHP development. You're looking to step up. You want excitement.
Where better than our fast-paced team of technologists, consultants, project managers and designers?Your skills and experience:
- One or more PHP MVC frameworks (e.g. Laravel)
- Design patterns and SOLID design principles
- Git and Git workflows
- MySQL, and test-driven development using PHPUnit, or similar
- An understanding of RESTful and best practices
- Happy to work both independently and as part of a team
- You have DevOps experience.
- And you can work with enterprise systems (e.g. Salesforce/ Eloqua) and manage servers in an AWS environment.
You'll be given autonomy, independence and project ownership. And you'll get to work in a fast-moving, creative environment, together with like-minded individuals.Your Responsibilities
You'll be responsible for designing, implementing and maintaining multiple platforms and applications to support client marketing and business operations. You'll work with client services to identify requirements and plan solutions. You'll apply best practices for building resilient, secure applications across the software lifecycle.To apply or for more information contact or call