Yorkshire Education are currently recruiting for Nursery Assistants on both a temporary and / or permanent basis to work in a variety of private day nurseries in the York and Harrogate areas. Are you looking for flexible work to fit around your studies? Are you a qualified Nursery Practitioner looking for a change in career? Or do you love working with children? We have the perfect position for you!
To be considered for a Nursery Practitioner position within our well established team, you must have the following:Nursery Practitioner Qualifications
The Benefits of Registering with Yorkshire Education
- Either an NVQ Level 2 or 3 or Equivalent in Childcare and Education or have at least one years experience working as a Nursery Practitioner within an Early Years setting.
- Knowledge of the EYFS Curriculum
- A strong understanding of child development
- A passion for working with the under fives
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to use your own initiative
- An understanding of all nursery duties
If you are interested in joining our team of Nursery Practitioners, please get in contact ASAP.
- Access to employment opportunities in hundreds of nurseries across Yorkshire
- Opportunities to extend your professional development with bespoke CPD courses available
- Supportive and hardworking consultants who will aim to find assignments suited to your needs
- 'REFER A FRIEND' bonus
- Quick registration process
- Social events for our supply staff
- Outstanding pay rates
- A valid DBS on the update service or be willing to obtain one through Yorkshire Education