Our Investment Management client, one of the largest in Europe, is looking for 2 Mid level Java Developers and 1 Senior Java Developer on a permanent basis Salary:
£50k - £65k (there is some flexibility) + 10% - 20% bonus + Benefits (Options, Pension + much more)Location:
Cardiff / Remote. Expected to get into Cardiff for important meetings (Design sessions)Role summary:
- You'll be working as software engineer as part of an Agile project team. You'll carry out hands on development within the Investment Management function, sharing common processes and tooling.
- Primarily building internal facing investment management apps
- Collaborating with product owners, scrum masters, testers and other developers to understand and deliver business value.
- The team develops across a broad set of technologies and platforms, including Java microservices, OpenShift, Kafka, Aurora PostgreSQL, Angular, Jenkins and integrating with both internal and external platform partners.
- Experienced working with Java 8 (they're using J11)
- Spring or Spring Boot (they also use Quarkus for some apps
- DevOps: Knowledge of Docker or K8s
- CI / CD: Jenkins or similar
Nice to have (Not required)
- OpenAPI Specification
- MongoDB / PostGres
If you can see yourself in this role, dont hesitate to apply!