SearchDATA is looking for an Integration Manager to join one of our clients based in Central London on a permanent basis.
We are working with a disruptive SaaS Organisation based across the UK, US, Israel, the Netherlands and Australia who are in need of an experienced Integration manager or a Solution Architect looking to take the next step up in their career.
The ideal candidate for this role has excellent communication skills, is able to work with people at all levels and feels comfortable with working directly with clients.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading their clients' integration ecosystem & internal processes
- Subject matter expert on all integration aspects, as part of the implementation team
- Work closely with clients technical teams to execute integration effectively
- Work closely across internal teams to continue to build our integration suite
You will have experience with:
- Web application experience (e.g. JSON, XML, etc).
- Web services API`s experience (e.g. JSON, REST, etc)
- IT infrastructure understanding (Single Sign-On, Active Directory, O365, G-Suite, OKTA)
- Experience with external, client-facing project management, professional services, Technical support, Implementation
- SQL - Optional
- Understanding customers network topology in order to deliver implementation options
As an Integration Manager, you will be working as part of a team with 5 Implementation Managers, all friendly and easy going so we are looking for someone like-minded to join them.
The office is based in central London, so we need someone that can come into the office 2 or 3 days per week when it will be deemed safe to return.
If you have the experience mentioned above, please apply for immediate consideration.