A highly successful and ambitious Bracknell based firm is working in close partnership with the team at Network Professional in their quest to secure a Company Accountant. This high level and exciting opportunity will play a business-critical role in the ongoing growth of the firm and help futureproof the business by optimizing financial processes and procedures and play a lead role in the provision of insightful Management and Financial reporting. The business has grown phenomenally quickly over the last decade and has an ambitious investment strategy that will put them on target to double their range of leading FMCG products in the coming years. Consequently, the firm is keen to attract the brightest financial minds in the market who can support large investment decisions, improve management information, and increase financial oversight offered to the board.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
* Playing a lead role in guiding new investment decisions
* Leading and developing the central finance team and ensure they are working to the highest standards
* Harmonising and improving the accounting process across all group companies including tax and statutory reporting
* Continually reviewing and improving the financial control environment, including financial forecasting & cost analysis
* Reviewing and implementing changes in the management information packs
* Ensuring that all relevant stakeholders are supported in understanding fiscal results
* Acting as a key agent for change and lead all financial optimization projects
* Working with the Finance Director on additional duties where required
What you will need to apply:
This is a fast moving and progressive opportunity that would suit qualified accountants (ACA, ACCA) who have trained in a large accountancy practice and have a strong commercial outlook. As the Company Accountant, you will need to be a tenacious and confident individual who has a demonstrable track record of improving financial functions of rapid growth companies. Additionally, the role will involve elements of tax accountancy, therefore prior experience in a relevant area, including VAT & Corporation Tax, is essential. In addition to exhibiting a strong eye for financial processes and controls, the post-holder will also have exceptional soft skills to enable effective management of the wider finance team.
What you will get in return:
The reward package at this highly entrepreneurial business is significant and offers a salary in the region of £50,000, plus a personalised and fully funded training plan that will facilitate the post-holders professional development. Additionally, there is generous holiday package, highly collaborative culture, large bonus, strong career progression and high-quality office space based near Reading. If you are looking to work with an employer who is thriving, cares about their employees and has the brightest of futures then please apply for this career defining role.
If you are looking to find out more information, please reach out to Joshua Whitton - Talent Acquisition Specialist on: