Payroll Administrator, Glasgow, £23K+ DOE
Working within the payroll profession you are a passionate individual, committed and dedicated to making sure everyone is paid correctly and on time.
You have experience working within a fast-paced environment and enjoy the rapport and relationship you build with your clients.
Advising clients, you make a genuine and positive impact on their business and employees.
An exciting opportunity has arisen, within a Glasgow based firm, due to expansion within their payroll services, resulting from an exciting period of growth in this area.
You will be assigned a portfolio of clients with a variety of end-to-end requirements and as this independent Chartered Accountants values expert knowledge and skill within their payroll services, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package.What will the day to day look like?
Are you who we are looking for?
- Processing multiple end to end payrolls within a varied client portfolio
- RTI and Tax Year End processing
- Auto-enrolment and re-enrolment
- Handling client queries efficiently, confidently and with a high level of success
- Providing training to clients on all aspects of PAYE
- Ensuring that reporting deadlines are met
- You must have a minimum of 2 years of experience within a payroll environment
- Up to date knowledge of payroll legislation, tax and NI
- Able to handle queries efficiently, confidently and with a high level of success
Please forward your CV to Ashlene McFadden using the apply online link.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer & all applications will be treated as such.