Electronics Hardware Engineer required for my client based near to Milton Keynes and Northampton.
The successful engineer will be joining a team of hardware / embedded system engineers and help with the developments and designing of the companies production layouts.Electronics Hardware Engineer Position Overview
Electronics Hardware Engineer Position Requirements
- Attending and contributing to company development meetings and product design
- Creation of initial circuit design from a requirement / proposal
- Component evaluation included related testing and possible data collection
- Fault - finding of prototype circuits & assembled PCBs
- Schematic design and PCB layout (DipTrace)
- Development of prototype circuits through to production standard
- Testing of assembled PCBs & creation of instructional documentation.
- Microprocessor program writing and development, mainly in C (primarily for use on Microchip PICs, but possibly ARM, MSP430), and using good version control practices.
- Writing or contributing to product / project documentation
- Assessing and understanding customer needs to contribute towards product design
- Demonstration of products and concepts
- Maintain an organised workspace and desk area
- Other duties delegated by management
Electronics Hardware Engineer Position Remuneration
- At least 5 years' experience within electronics hardware and embedded systems
- Experience with low power design elements
- Physically small circuit design experience
- Role will include some UK travel with opportunity for International Travel
- Degree of flexibility in terms of working hours, to share workload with other team members
- Salary - £38,000 to £45,000 - dependent upon qualifications, skills and experience
- Full time position
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays - allowance increases with service
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Travel Insurance
- Company Shares Scheme for service and performance
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.