are currently looking for an experienced and knowledgable Regional Engagement Officer
to join our team based in Greater Manchester or Sheffield (home working and office based).
You will join us on a full-time, permanent
basis, and in return, you will receive a competitive salary of£25,755 per annum + pension and benefits.
Depaul UK works with some of the most disadvantaged young people in the UK. We specialise in working in communities where poverty and long-term unemployment have resulted in generations of social exclusion and high rates of homelessness.
Over the past 30 years, we have grown as an organisation and developed and enhanced our work and the impact it has across the UK. Depaul UK has a wide range of services for young people and adults at risk of homelessnessTheRegional Engagement Officerrole:
In this role, you will play an integral part in our regional fundraising methods by engaging with local communities. The successful post-holder will be skilled in building new relationships with external stakeholders to engage in new connections and partnerships in order to raise funds.What makes the Regional Engagement Officerrole exciting?
What will ideally support your success as our Regional Engagement Officer:
- Full induction and training to enhance the 'hard' and 'soft' skills required'
- Training in the Depaul Endeavour model
- Continuous support and supervision including reflective practice to develop your learning and skills as a practitioner
What's it like to work at Depaul UK?
- Demonstrable track record of working with and achieving financial targets
- Working cross-team or cross-organisation to successfully deliver projects
- Strong communication skills including verbal and written
- Ability to monitor income and expenditure against budget and KPIs
You'll be joining a friendly, flexible, and values-led organisation, and will receive:
- Competitive salary
- 26 days of annual leave plus bank holidays pro rata
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Interest-free Annual Season Ticket Loan
- Four Weeks Paternity Leave
So, if this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you and you'd like to become our Regional Engagement Officer
then please click 'apply
' today - don't miss out, we'd love to hear from you!Closing Date for applications:
Sunday 19 September 2021 at 12:00 pm
An enhanced DBS disclosure is a requirement for this role. Our recruitment checks, induction, and ongoing support and supervision reflect our commitment to safeguarding our clients. Depaul UK strives to be equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
We kindly request no contact from Recruitment or Media Agencies.