We're looking for an Adoption Consultant in Central London to join our client, an IT company!
The role responsibilities:
- Challenge current thinking with experience on similar transformations
- Work collaboratively across the organisation
- Solve challenging problems in an elegant but pragmatic way
- Write professional, clear and comprehensive documentation
- Write high quality, reusable code and adhere to coding standards, with particular expertise i HCL & Terraform.
- Apply best development and DevOps practices and effectively utilize technologies
The person we're looking for:
- Experienced in enterprise-wide cloud migrations using Azure.
- An excellent communicator
- Aware of on-going technology trends and know how to pragmatically leverage their benefits
- A quick learner
- Comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Fluent in English
- Microsoft Azure, Architecture, Services, Infrastructure as Code
- Expert in DevOps practices and value of automation, Infrastructure as Code and Terraform
- Confidence in cloud architectures especially cloud native architectures
- CI/CD including tools such as Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, TeamCity etc.
- Containers and container orchestration using Docker, Kubernetes and Helm
- Github or similar, contributing to open source projects
- Agile development practices (Scrum, Kanban)