Our client are a leading marketing automation firm based in Leeds. They are looking for a Client Support Executive to join their fast-growing team. This is a very exciting opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing companies in this field. The role of the Client Support Executive ensures we are forming direct relationships with clients and provide them with timely value propositions. This role is focused on helping clients grow and achieve their goals while simultaneously strengthening their relationship with the business.
You will provide advice and technical support to customers who are experiencing difficulties. You will help customers plan and understand the best ways to utilise our software. The primary focus of this role is to ensure that the client can get the most out of the software they are usingPrimary Responsibilities:
- Be a product expert of the internal system, sharing skills and knowledge with clients.
- Maintain accurate records and document client information
- Working with the wider teams to ensure that problems are resolved to the customer's satisfaction as quickly as possible.
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution.
- Be the first port of call for customers and be available to answer any inbound questions via the live chat function, providing technical support to customers as needed.
- Maintain excellent service standards, going above and beyond to drive customer satisfaction and retention.
- Collaborate with the consultancy team to pass on upsell opportunities.
- Identify needs and book training sessions for customer with the Product Specialist team as required.
- Provide timely review to the Product Development team in line with customer suggestions and feedback.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced, changeable environment.
- Experience in a SaaS environment is advantageous.
- Experience of working in a customer facing role.
- Previous experience in database management and recording.
Qualities and Attitude:
- Strong communicator with excellent written and oral skills.
- Organised, diligent, and meticulous with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to respond to customer complaints confidently and politely.
- Computer literate and confident in using a range of applications and software.
- Self-motivated with a passion for delivering world class customer service.
Monday - FridaySalary:
£23,000 - 25,000Location:
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30-day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment - Recruitment Agency)