Are you a skilled Sheet Metal Worker, Fitter, or Welder, looking to get an opportunity to work within a presitigious Aerospace Engineering company in the West Midlands?
The company has a fantastic culture and the environment is modern and clean.
Contracting positions will start as a minimum 6 month term, with some contracting roles becoming permanent at a future stage, based on performance and attitude, and not on a 'first-in' basis.
The role involves the assembly and testing of light alloy and non-light alloy heat exchangers. Intricate work, this also includes preparing heat exchangers for chemical conversion and final fitting. The candidate must be prepared to work shifts and will report directly to the Team Leader.
• Fitting for welding shrinkage
• Produce weld preps etc.
• Adhere to technical specifications
• Read and understand engineering drawings and mark out where required.
1. Ideal candidate will be apprentice trained; time served with City & Guilds or equivalent qualification
2. Previous experience of Sheet Metal Working
4. Communication Skills
5. Support ACE activities (5S, TPM, Turnbacks, Clinic)
6. Basic SAP knowledge would be advantageous
7. Willingness to be flexible and adaptable
8. Previous experience of working in an aerospace environment would be advantageous
Umbrella and standard PAYE options available to suit.
If this sounds like you, please respond to this advert with an updated version of your CV and call to discuss in more detail.
Inside Right is acting as an employment business on behalf of a client partner.
If you have not had a response to your application within 2 weeks, you may have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Previous experience of Sheet Metal Working
Support ACE activities (5S, TPM, Turnbacks, Clinic)
Basic SAP knowledge would be advantageous
Willingness to be flexible and adaptable
Previous experience of working in an aerospace environment would be advantageous
Ideal candidate will be apprentice trained; time served with City & Guilds or equivalent qualification