Site Reliability Engineer - Fully Remote UKSalary up to £97k
My client is on a mission to revolutionise the telecommunications industry!
They provide an entirely cloud-based voice solution, which seamlessly integrates with popular productivity and helpdesk tools. They have raised more than $220 million since 2015, and their base of 8000+ customers (and growing) is at their forefront.
Behind their product are the amazing teams driving it, split between Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, London, Berlin and remote locations.What you will do :
What we are looking for :
- Their vision this year is to leverage fully decoupled architectures and microservices at scale with a reliable, event-driven, auto-healing infrastructure behind the scenes.
- Track and identify activities to take actions in real-time. It can be about raising alerts, switching to a dedicated feature, routing to different providers.
- Ensure that, they plan to create a very rich and secure data lake with AWS S3, Kinesis, DynamoDB, Lambda, Athena, and other cool Serverless stacks.
- "Everything fails all the time", they want to embrace that thought and be prepared for when it arrives with performance testing and regular chaos engineering.
- Think about graceful degradation.
- Spread a DevOps culture within their squads.
- Pragmatic, open-minded, autonomous, and efficient.
- Strong experience with containerised environments.
- Strong experience with the Amazon Web Services ecosystem.
- Strong experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment pipelines
- Experience with large scale, complex distributed systems.
- Basic to strong Go, Python or Ruby development skills.
They know that success comes from smart work and deserves to be recognised and rewarded
They value people who are bold, ambitious, collaborative and customer-centric. They're a global community growing together.To apply or for more info, please contact or call , or Linkedin 'Oliver King'.