West Berkshire areaOfsted rated 'Outstanding' schoolImmediate startEither MPS/UPS or £18,169 - £28,735 for SEN Level 7 specialist qualified candidates
- Co-ordinate testing for Access Arrangements including: ensuring students attend testing, testing students, applying for concessions via JCQ, adding to access arrangements list, collecting evidence and filling paperwork appropriately
- Send letters to Parents regarding Access Arrangements
- Create access arrangement cards for students
- Speak with parents regarding testing where necessary
- SEN Testing: Speaking with parents beforehand, running appropriate tests, speaking to parents afterwards. Strategies shared with teachers and SENCo depending upon the need Challenge and Support plans will be created. Speaking with parents after testing to talk through the results. Provide written evidence as requested
- Running of meetings for Access Arrangements for students to talk through concessions
- Providing a how to leaflet to students for the use of concessions
- Access Arrangement policy maintenance
- Maintain the files of evidence for all testing
- Repot testing schedule to the SENCo and Examinations Officer
- Literacy input into non-statemented Challenge and Support plans with HOYs
- Hold SEN Level 7 specialist qualification. All teaching staff must Uphold public trust in the profession by maintaining high standards of ethics and behaviour, within and outside school by:
- Observing high standards of personal and professional behaviour
- Understanding positive role model
- Maintaining high standards in their own attendance and punctuality
- Proper and professional regard for the ethos, policies and practices of the school
- Understanding and acting within School's policies and guidelines, including the School's code of Conduct and ICT policy
- Having an up-to-date knowledge of relevant safeguarding legislation and guidance in relation to working with and the protection of children and young people.
- The post holder is responsible for ensuring that the school child protection policy is adhered to and concerns are raised in accordance with this policy.
- Treating students with dignity, building relationships rooted in mutual respect and at all times observing proper boundaries appropriate to a teacher's professional position.
- Having regard to safeguard student's well-being, in accordance with statutory provisions and health and safety
- Ensuring that personal beliefs are not expressed in ways which exploit students' vulnerability or might lead them to break the law.
For more information or if you are interested in this role, please apply immediately.