Are you looking for a new challenge as a Finance Business Partner? Do you want to join an already successful organisation? Are you looking to bring your background in Management Accounts into a role that can offer an excellent study support package?
My client is a well-established not-for-profit organisation with a £40m turnover. They are seeking a Finance Business Partner on a permanent basis, this is a role that will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to develop a career in Finance Business Partnering.
The main responsibilities of the Finance Business Partner are as follows:
- Leading on the financial management of 2 key subsidiaries with a total budget of £8m
- Partnering closely with key stakeholders at senior levels within the organisation
- Line managing junior staff and helping out with any financial queries coming from outside of finance.
- Heavy involvement with budgeting and forecasting, particularly monitoring the budget in business critical areas.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to make a big impact and have a real input to the organisation. For those looking to develop into more senior business Partnering roles, this is an excellent opportunity to exercise your skillset and learn from a highly supportive Head of Finance. There is also an excellent study support package for someone looking to complete their qualification.
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in budgeting and forecasting
- A great attitude and be a team player
- Excellent communication ability and strong excel skills
- A part qualification in accounting and the desire to become fully qualified.
Applications are under constant review and the post can close early if the right candidate is found. Please apply immediately if this role is of interest.