Secondary P.E Teachers
Teaching Personnel Plymouth are recruiting for P.E Teachers to join our team of outstanding educators in the Southwest. We work alongside a wide range of secondary schools in the Plymouth, Cornwall, and Torbay area. We can find you work that suits your diary and provide you with opportunities to grow and develop your practice.
- Excellent knowledge of the Physical Education Curriculum.
- Able to teach a range of sports and activities
- Strong behaviour management
- Enhanced DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for one
- 2 recent education references
Our schools are always striving to improve and provide a high quality of education for every pupil. We are looking for a teaching who cares the same passion for education and drive to succeed. The successful teacher will work within the P.E department to teach effectively across a P.E provision ensuring pupils achieve excellence.
Teaching Personnel and every school we work with are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people. We expect all members of staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure is required for this post.
Why work for Teaching Personnel?
- Paid via PAYE (no umbrella companies)
- Access to free CPD courses to help develop your skills such as Team-teach, Manual Handling and Autism awareness
- You will have your own dedicated personal consultant at Teaching personnel who will help liaise with the school and support you in your role
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.