IT Airport Engineer £19,000 + £2,700 shift allowance + company benefits
Concept IT are looking for an IT Airport Engineer to join a well-established managed server provider, that support clients, worldwide, 24/7. You will be providing hands on IT support and maintenance on a wide range of hardware and software within the airport.
This IT Engineer role is a great opportunity with a growing organization to work with the latest technologies. Great opportunity if you're passionate about technology and eager to increase your existing knowledge, whilst delivering exceptional customer service. Shift times will be Monday-Sunday - 4 on 4 off working 0700-1900 and 1900-0700.Job Overview
- Troubleshoot and undertake fault diagnosis on assigned network, hardware and infrastructure incidents and successfully resolve within the agreed timescale
- Consistently provide updates to the service desk and end users on all live incidents and service requests
- Supply and replace IT consumables, e.g. paper and ink toner when required
- Regular floor-walking and pro-active line of sight checks/routine preventive maintenance to identify, log and resolve any issues before they are raised by the customers
- Minimum 2 years' experience in an IT support role
- Good knowledge of current Microsoft Windows Desktop software
- Good understanding of network protocols, sever hardware and configurations
- Self-motivated with a willingness to learn and adapt to any new change or situation
Please only apply if you can provide 5 years UK working history.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Full UK driving license
Salary on offer is £19,000 + shift allowance + benefits + access to ongoing training and career development
Full JD is available so please send me your latest CV and we can arrange a call to discuss further.
Kelsie Prior - IT Recruitment Consultant - -