The Contracts Manager will support and assist the organisation's supply of products and services, including the end-to-end commissioning process; ensuring agreed commercial terms are regularly monitored ensuring contractual compliance and any contractual agreements not met are rectified or added value recognised. Working in partnership with colleagues to monitor service level agreements, and key performance indicators providing oversight of the performance of all contractual agreements and reporting regularly to operational and organisational leadership.Key accountabilities
How to apply
- Provide hands-on, operational support for high value, complex and strategic procurement projects, supporting the end-to-end process to achieve procurement-related benefits, such as whole life cost reduction; quality improvement (including improving the performance of suppliers); and social value benefits.
- Lead the end-to-end procurement process, to include:
- Market sounding and supplier sourcing.
- Development of tender documents.
- Compliant tendering using appropriate procurement routes.
- Tender evaluation.
- Contract development, signature and onboarding.
- Tracking contract benefits to ensure that these are realised.
- Manage live contracts, in particular where performance or commercial issues arise and specifically outsourced IT Service Management.
- Develop procurement and contract performance metrics and a reporting schedule to ensure efficiency targets are met.
- Devise and develop practices for efficient sourcing strategies.
- Discover cost-effective suppliers and initiate business and organisational partnerships.
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms and renegotiate where appropriate and makes commercial sense.
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services in line with internal policies
- Review the procurement policies and terms and conditions where necessary to drive a transparent, fair and non-discriminatory procurement and contracting process.
- Provide contractual expertise to colleagues and legal contractual interpretation and application to GambleAware contracts.
- Finalise purchase details of orders and deliveries.
- Examine and test existing contracts.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the organisation.
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients.
- Expect unfavourable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies.
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements.
- Control spend and build a culture of value for money on procurement and contractual costs
- Quickly establish strong working relationships with a variety of stakeholders based on trust and confidence, work well within teams, and have the skills to engage, influence and negotiate with colleagues at all levels facilitating the multi-disciplinary teams in the delivery of outputs and outcomes.
In order to apply, please submit a comprehensive CV along with a covering letter (up to two pages) setting out your interest in the role and how you meet the essential requirements in relation to the accountabilities and responsibilities for the role.
GambleAware is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.