To support effective clinical care by providing an efficient Health Records service to patients, medical and nursing staff. Ensure patient appointments for outpatient clinics, day cases and inpatient admissions are administered and processed accurately and that patients health records remain confidential, are securely stored and are available as and when necessary. To work to support effective clinical care by providing efficient administrative, clerical and receptionist services. To maintain electronic and paper based patient records systems providing confidential, accurate and up to date information. To maintain patient demographic and administrative data through continual checking and updating of the patient management system.
- 3 standard grades or equivalent 1 must be English or good general education coupled with good office experience.
- Previous clerical experience required.
- Computer literate with good keyboard skills.
- Previous reception experience along with good communication skills required.
- Prior experience of using a Patient Management System (PMS) would be desirable.
This post is fixed term for 12 Months
Informal Contact: Cheryl MacIver, e-mail address: Cheryl.email@example.com
Details on how to contact the Recruitment Service can be found within the Candidate Information PacksDue to the anticipated response to this post it may close before the closing date noted on the advert therefore once you start your application form please complete it immediately